Island Batik Ambassador Program: March Challenge

This month's challenge was to make any project I want, with any Island Batik fabric collection I choose. 

I made Bowl Me Over 2.0, Patterns By Annie.

The red strips are from Ravishing Reds, and the Parakeet (lining) is from Tantalizing Teals.

I used Aurifil thread, although this is not the collection I was assigned for the April challenge- you'll see that soon.

I used a Schmetz microtex needle, which I find works better with batiks than my usual Schmetz topstitch needle.

The label is by Kylie and the Machine, and I used my rivet press from Kam Snaps.

Comments

  1. How fun is this bag! Beautiful job and I love the way your stitches accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool bag! I love those colours and your stitching is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous! Love, love, love your new bag.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Island Batik Ambassador Program: May Challenge

Island Batik Ambassador Program - September Challenge