I should probably introduce myself...

I just realized I started blogging without telling anyone who I am!

Hi there. I'm Randi, a crafter and mom from New Jersey. 

I used to be a math teacher, but now I run the By Annie Bag Makers group on Facebook, which currently has just over 32,000 (!) members all over the world, and I also run the Slow-Alongs within that group. I also test patterns and custom make bags and quilts. How did I go from teaching math, to this?! Life is crazy. 🙃

When I'm not crafting or momming, I enjoy learning (about everything, but archaeology is my favorite at the moment), trying different kinds of beer and pickles (not at the same time, though- yuck!), and visiting the farm animals that live near our house.

I hope you will enjoy reading about my crafty adventures and goodies.

Happy sewing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island Batik Ambassador Program: May Challenge

Island Batik Ambassador Program: March Challenge

Island Batik Ambassador Program - September Challenge