A Place for Everything 2.0 Workshop!


I am so excited to say that the A Place for Everything 2.0 Workshop is finally open! 

www.randisroost.com/apfe-workshop

I had been wanting to create this class for over a year. The first time I taught this project was through one of my Slow Alongs, and that was great but I knew that this project could really work better with a longer, more in-depth class. 

So instead of the typical Slow Along format, this is a self-directed, go at your own pace class with no set end date! Make the bag once or twenty times or whatever your heart desires! The videos will remain available for the foreseeable future.

All registration info and details about how the class works are at the link above. I hope to see you in the Workshop soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island Batik Ambassador Program: May Challenge

Island Batik Ambassador Program: March Challenge

Island Batik Ambassador Program - September Challenge